[BC] proportion

Barry Mishkind barry
Sun Aug 27 17:35:30 CDT 2006

I'm going to ask this question, hoping some of you will have a
data-based answer rather than merely a political one:

Compared to the US, what percentage of radio stations in Germany
broadcast non-German language transmissions (this would not include
shortwave stations purposely broadcasting to other countries)?
What percentage of stations in France broadcast non-French language formats?
What percentage of stations Canada broadcast non-English and
non-French formats?

While you may have stats on specific programs, I'm thinking more of
stations that run 24/7  (or at least daytime).

thanks
barry

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797