[BC] Seedy Quality in IBUZ Ads

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Sun Aug 27 10:09:32 CDT 2006

<tongue-in-cheek-mode>

WHAT?? There are no know problems with I-FuzzM!

The IFuzzM Evil Empire is forcing us to go with vastly inferior product!
Why go with stereo when the range is far limited compared to mono?

Joe-6-pack will never want to buy a brand new receiver just to pick up
IFuzzM, and then a new one to pick up IFuzzM stereo too??  And extra
SPEAKERS TOO????  People will NEVER want to do that!

And you cant find an IFuzzM receiver!  I walked into my local Zenith store
and asked about IFuzzM.  They said "What are you talking about?" and showed
me the lastest AM models that had a turntable built in (I hear that records
will be the death of radio!)   They also showed me the lastest TVs.  (I hear
TV will be the death of radio as well!)  But no IFuzzM radios!  Joe-6-pack
hasnt even heard of IFuzzM!  And I KNOW they dont want it!  (Because I am
such an expert on everything radio!)

Noone can get IFuzzM in the car either!  And IFuzzM does not have the range
of most AMs!  I need an external antenna to make it work???  My AM radio has
a built in loop that works fine.  Why does IFuzzM need an antenna to work??

There is no good programming on IFuzzM either!  How are they going to make
money off of IFuzzM when all of the money is on AM!  How is broadcasting
going to make money with all of the new stations coming on the air???

What a farce this IFuzzM Evil Empire is!

<\tongue-in-cheek-mode>