[BC] IBOC Radios

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sat Aug 26 23:24:02 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/26/2006 7:17:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rorban at earthlink.net writes:

> The saturation only happens when I connect the BA's external AM antenna,
>  BTW. But I found that the internal antenna didn't have enough gain to get
>  *any* HD reception. As it is, the BA will lock onto KCBS's HD signal if I
>  rotate the external loop correctly. But it doesn't even receive 910 or 960
>  in analog (they are wiped out by the overload), let alone in digital.

Do you have a tuned loop? That may help.

Here are plans to make a simple, very effective homebrew tuned-loop. I love
these things! :)

http://www.mymorninglight.org/loopant.htm

Of course... the bandwidth of the loop may be too narrow for IBUZ. Hmmm... I
wonder.

Willie...