[BC] Smarti Repair

Barry Mishkind barry
Wed Aug 23 11:27:39 CDT 2006

Thanks, Neil,

We appreciate the information and explanation of the situation.
Finding parts for a lot of gear, much of it under 20 years old, is
definitely a challenge. Some processors, remote control units, and
more are often cited by stations with problems.

And, thanks, too, for the positive policy on evaluating the units'
condition. That is something a lot of folks will appreciate.

barry

At 09:12 AM 8/23/2006, Neil Glassman wrote