[BC] Smarti Repair

Neil Glassman nglassman
Wed Aug 23 11:19:35 CDT 2006

I checked with Brent Whelan, our Senior Manager Customer Service.

He tells me the big constraint in repairing SMARTI units is that we can only
do a few things with them; the majority of parts are obsolete and not
obtainable. If someone else has parts available that we don't have, that
facility may be a better choice.

Customers who would like us to evaluate a SMARTI unit to determine whether
we can repair it can contact rfservice at bdcast.com or +1.217.224.9617 for a
return authorization. At present, our policy is that we only charge the cost
of shipping should we not be able to repair the unit.

Brent has also taken steps so that future inquiries about SMARTI get a more
accurate/complete response.

Ciao,
Neil
--