[BC] DST vs Daytimers

Cowboy curt
Wed Aug 23 06:47:26 CDT 2006

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 03:57 pm, WFIFeng at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 08/22/2006 2:12:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> curt at spam-o-matic.net writes:

> >   Over the time I've seen your posts, I've no desire to fight with you,
> >   over anything.
>
> There should have been a smilie after that. :) It wasn't meant in anger. More
> like a resigned "Oh well". Sorry for the confusion, there.

 Don't worry about it.

> >   Could be as obvious as buying that FM you've mentioned,
> >   could be something entirely unthought of.
>
> That would be wonderful, but I doubt the boss would be spending that kind of
> cash. Around here,

 /snip/

 If the powers that be are unwilling to explore solutions, good bad or indifferent,
 then you are correct.
 There is no solution.

 If the TX went up in flames, would they not consider buying another ?
 If a tower crashed, would they not consider putting it back up ?

 I merely suggest that there is ample warning in this case, one of few times
 in broadcast when we get any warning of impending problems at all, and
 that energies might be better spent in seeking a workable solution, rather
 than spending the warning period lamenting the problem.

 You know what your management is not willing to do.
 What ARE they willing to look at ??

--
Cowboy