[BC] BCmap downloads hits 500

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Tue Aug 22 15:08:29 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/22/2006 2:39:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonne at comcast.net writes:

> Gents:
>
>  I am pleased to be able to report that the program "BCmap"
>  was downloaded for the 500th time yesterday, August 21st.
>
>  In case you missed it, see:
>  http://tonnesoftware.com/bcmap.html
>
>  - Jim Tonne

Oh! That is an *outsanding* piece of software! :) I've been exploring it ever
since! Thank you for making it available. (I was probably download  #450)

How difficult would it be to add a feature that lets you re-center the map
with, say, a right-click? Or to bring up the "Get data" screen simply by
clicking on a station's "+" mark? Can the "show all" be configured so that it will
automatically re-plot when you zoom in/out?

Willie...