[BC] RCA TT-25DH Television Transmitter Instruction Book (IB-31507)

Rachel Ehrenberg ehrenberg
Wed Aug 23 03:34:56 CDT 2006

My mentor Ted Beckhardt (who was also my cousin) was one of the WPIX
transmitter guys at the time.
If you have anything that references him, I would appreciate hearing
about it.
You cannot imagine how impressive it was for me to a six year old
looking through the glass into MC and 30 some odd years later working
there!
I remember the first time he brought me up to ESB.  Then I remember
meeting him for lunch (back in 1976) when I was doing something over at
WNEW-FM
where I worked at the time.
Great memories.