[BC] RCA TT-25DH Television Transmitter Instruction Book (IB-31507)

Harold Hallikainen harold
Sun Aug 20 23:06:20 CDT 2006

I'd sure like it to add to the collection at
http://www.hallikainen.org/BroadcastHistory ! If you send it to me, I'll
send you a check for the ground freight.

Send it to:

Harold Hallikainen
Dove Systems
3563 Sueldo Street, Suite E