[BC] RE: DST vs Daytimers

David Reaves david
Tue Aug 22 09:48:30 CDT 2006

Phil, I'm not sure where you get your information from, but it
appears to be incorrect.

The European time shift is identical to ours in the fall (last Sunday
in October), and only one week different (sooner) than ours in the
spring (EU=last Sunday in March, USA=first Sunday in April).

The new arrangement in 2007 will have the USA changing clocks the
second Sunday in March (two weeks earlier than the EU) in the Spring,
and the first Sunday in November (one week later than the EU) in the
Fall.

So actually, we will move farther away from the EU's change dates,
not closer.

Kind Regards,
David

David P. Reaves, III
TransLanTech Sound, LLC
Home of the Award-winning "Ariane Sequel" Digital Audio Leveler

<<