[BC] RE: DST vs Daytimers

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue Aug 22 10:13:18 CDT 2006

On 22 Aug 2006 at 12:18, David Reaves wrote:

> Phil, I'm not sure where you get your information from, but it
> appears to be incorrect.

Faulty memory perhaps. <g>

But while working for an international company for a number of
years, I recall the month in the spring and month in the fall
when all our telephone calling times were shifted. Really drives
you crazy when you need to talk to Europe every day. For emergencies,
I used to get up at 3 AM and call them from home. THAT woke them up! :)

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037