[BC] Daylight Saving Time - 2007

Cowboy curt
Sun Aug 20 14:13:53 CDT 2006

On Sunday 20 August 2006 07:59 am, WFIFeng at aol.com wrote:

> But my question still remains unanswered... does ANYONE have any idea how
> this DST fiasco is going to be handled come this November?
>
> Willie...

 The times chosen for when a station may increase power, change pattern,
 must reduce power, change pattern, sign on, or sign off are, and have
 always been, based on the terminator, and where the sun is in the sky.
 It's not now, nor has it ever been, based on what people may, or may
 not be doing when the sun is at some point in the sky, nor when the
 sun is not at some point in the sky.

 Therefore, I fail to see a "fiasco" of any kind.
 You'll still sign on when the sun is at the same relative position it's always been !
 Nothing changes.
 Your license still specifies the same times, in the same non-advanced time
 it's always been.
 It was a condition of the license when it was granted, and accepted.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

One should always be in love.  That is the reason one should never marry.
		-- Oscar Wilde