[BC] Daylight Saving Time - 2007

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Sun Aug 20 11:43:10 CDT 2006

On 8/20/06, WFIFeng at aol.com <WFIFeng at aol.com> wrote:

> But my question still remains unanswered... does ANYONE have any idea how
> this DST fiasco is going to be handled come this November?

Relax, you still have some time to figure that out. Or -- should I say
-- take a "time out" to stop and figure the new time out.  Or... well,
never mind.

Nothing will change *this* November, because the DST extension doesn't
take effect until 2007.  And if it turns out to be a fiasco, there's a
provision to go back to the old schedule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time#United_States

Mark