[BC] Daylight Saving Time - 2007

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sun Aug 20 10:04:08 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/20/2006 6:26:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rcarpen at erols.com writes:

> if AMs are authorized to have FM translators, some present owners of FM
>  translators will be able to clear a bundle of money by selling out to
>  desperate AM stations.

It makes you wonder if that's why some stations have been "stockpiling"
translators within their own signal's usable coverage area?

But my question still remains unanswered... does ANYONE have any idea how
this DST fiasco is going to be handled come this November?

Willie...