[BC] WSJ: Satellite Radio Runs Into Static

nakayle@gmail.com nakayle
Tue Aug 15 22:47:04 CDT 2006

 I'm not surprised at Sat-radio's troubles.  I think sat-radio has many of
the same annoyances conventional radio has- no-way to select the music- and
too much yap- yes, even sat radio has DJs who yak too much.   As I said
before- I think radio's biggest competitor will be the internet- not
sat-radio.  People will load a flash memory stick with just the music or
podcasts they want to hear- pop it into their car MP3 players and away they
will go.

 - Nat Kayle