[BC] IBOC Tentatively Identified as Interfering Signal

kent kent
Tue Aug 15 09:20:03 CDT 2006

Having turned on an AM HD station myself I am familiar with the first
adjecent situation.

My understanding is that WTMJ had troubles with their pattern as you
stated, but have since corrected that (I think).

Yes the 1230/1240 area will be a problem if IBOC ever goes at
night.  How many of these stations will go IBOC?  IMHO I doubt many
will invest in it at this point.