[BC] 16 weeks with the Road Show and counting

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Sun Aug 13 14:43:16 CDT 2006

Hi all:

Our sixteenth week takes us in the direction of home ? WEST! This week
we?ll be going to St. Louis, MO, Detroit, MI and South Bend, IN.

Since we started, we?ve had a total of 1068 in attendance at the 39
venues we?ve done. This is an average of just under 28 in attendance at
each venue. We?re 3/4ths of the way through the Road Show venues and
we?ve received over 95 E-mail comments about our efforts and the
comments continue to come in. If you?d like to see them, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/2006%20comments.pdf. For other details,
check out our website: www.Tech-Notes.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>.

You?re all invited to join us this next week as we continue our Taste of
NAB 2006 Road Show ? SBE member or not; who knows, you just might learn
something and go home with a door prize and a belly filled with some
fine vittles.

On Monday, August 14th we?ll be in St. Louis, MO for an evening meeting.
This is our first year doing a presentation for SBE?s Chapter55. For
those details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/40-St_Louis.htm. Come join us for vittles,
information and door prizes.

Wednesday takes us to Detroit, MI where SBE Chapter 82 will host our
presentation at a noon meeting. This will be our third time sharing
technology with these fine folks. For details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/41-Detroit.htm. There will be education,
food and door prizes from our business card drawing.

After Detroit, we hop into our Red Van and immediately head for South
Bend, IN for an evening meeting the very next day, Thursday. This will
be our first time presenting our technology to South Bend?s SBE Chapter
30. For details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/42-South_Bend.htm.

The real treat in all this is the new ? cutting edge technology we bring
with us. Perhaps, if you?re not in one of these areas, we?ll be in your
area soon.

Here?s the boilerplate: You do not have to be a member of the SBE to
attend these events. Anyone with an interest in the latest technology
with out the sales pitch is welcome to attend. For the latest in where
we?ll be and/or where we?ve been with pictures and a list of who won
what door prize, please visit our website as it is the most current and
reliable source of information on the Road Show and what is happening:
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
(541) 902-2424 (My Everything Phone #)