[BC] Re: Audiometrics CD-10 E

craigslist244 craigslist244
Sat Aug 12 20:45:19 CDT 2006

IIRC I was having trouble with a burned CD.  How might
I clean the player?  Again, no manual found, so no
instructions.  I can't find an online PDF of the
manual either.  The CD played in another AudioMetrics
CD player, but that player had no role in the on-air
chain, so that solved nothing.  I had no time to dub
the CD into our automation system as an MP3.  It
sounds like the CD player needs cleaned, so I'll seek
advice from the group on how to do that and proceed
accordingly.  Thank you for all your help.  Craig