[BC] Audiometrics CD-10 E

Mark Earle mearle
Sat Aug 12 14:39:27 CDT 2006

At 12:25 PM 8/12/2006 -0700, you wrote:
 >Hi everyone, When putting a CD into the cartridge and
 >attempting to play them on the CD-10E, I receive an
 >error "ERR 85"  What does that mean?  I can't find a
 >manual at my radio station nor can I find online.  Any
 >help would be much appreciated.  Craig

A quick Google didn't reveal anything, but a hunch.

Does the CD have any multi-media content? Some promo CDS come with audio
and video. These cause a Denon player to lock up (power recycle required).
Long ago a major market station "locked up" all available players as the
talent moved the CD until no player would work. Unfortunately, the power
was IN the furniture and required the engineer to dash to the site and take
care of it :-)

Will the CD in quiestion play in other players, in other Audiometrics, or
perhaps in your computer? Often you can see "all" the files in your PC.

mwe

       ) )
      ( (
       ) )
    _|****|   KLTG 96.5   KOUL 103.7  KLHB 98.3  KMJR 105.5
   ( |    |   *My email account, my PC, my ISP, my opinions*
    `|____|   mearle at mearle.com           wa2mct at mearle.com