[BC] Re: Blacklisting in Broadcast Engineering

Mike McCarthy Towers
Thu Aug 10 16:51:32 CDT 2006

Any employer  who releases the kind of information suggested here could
face litigation if there is a dispute over the circumstances of the
termination.  Every supervising manager to a person who I hold in high
regard never openly discusses departure scenarios unless there is no chance
the discussion results in a grey area legally.  It's up to hiring manager
to filter out the chafe and make gut decisions.

Past employers who simply state the person was employed from date one to
date two and say no more, even if pressed, are sending a clear message to
me.  Nothing more needs to be said.

MM

At 02:36 PM 8/10/2006 -0700, PeterH5322 wrote