[BC] Radio Reccomendation Needed

joel resnick n2biz
Sun Aug 6 21:18:29 CDT 2006

Try any of the better quality C Crane line of good quality AM receivers, as they are great for most AM Band Dx'ing, even though stations that are lower power Class C and D, and they also have separate beverage type antennas and other useful antennae for your DX'ing.

Joel Resnick,K2JHR
ABC Radio Engineering Group, New York
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Radiofldude at aol.com
  To: broadcast at radiolists.net
  Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:46 PM
  Subject: [BC] Radio Reccomendation Needed

  I want to get a radio thats good for DXing.  I know having a digital  radio
  is more expensive and I can't/don't want to spend alot of money.

  Besides a GE SuperRadio, what else is there that's really good? A radio  that
  has built in speakers but an connections for extrenal AM and FM Antennas
  would be great.

  I know those Home Stereo Component Type Tuners are good, I used to have one
  and it's what nabbed KNBR 680 San Francisco, CA from Marks, MS! Are any of
  those  any good?

  To keep the list mail from clogging up with personal  discussion, I owuld
  greatly appreciate your replies offlist!

  Paul B.  Walker, Jr.
  _www.theradiogod.com/blog.html_ (http://www.theradiogod.com/blog.html)