[BC] Radio Reccomendation Needed

Radiofldude@aol.com Radiofldude
Sun Aug 6 20:48:01 CDT 2006

I want to get a radio thats good for DXing.  I know having a digital  radio
is more expensive and I can't/don't want to spend alot of money.

Besides a GE SuperRadio, what else is there that's really good? A radio  that
has built in speakers but an connections for extrenal AM and FM Antennas
would be great.

I know those Home Stereo Component Type Tuners are good, I used to have one
and it's what nabbed KNBR 680 San Francisco, CA from Marks, MS! Are any of
those  any good?

To keep the list mail from clogging up with personal  discussion, I owuld
greatly appreciate your replies offlist!

Paul B.  Walker, Jr.
_www.theradiogod.com/blog.html_ (http://www.theradiogod.com/blog.html)