[BC] Revel in You won't increase y

Sid Schweiger sid
Sun Aug 6 19:51:47 CDT 2006

>>My kkbc.com domain has been spoofed for spam transmission
for over a year.  I get about a hundred bounces, around 20
challenges and a hand full of hate emails every day.<<

Running kkbc.com through dnsreport.com (a site which checks all available WWW, DNS and mail records for a domain name you enter against the current RFCs) shows that your mail server does not have an SPF (Sender Policy Framework) record, which tends to prevent spoofing of your domain name.  There is a link on the site which explains how to add one.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF - WEEI AM/FM - WMKK - WRKO - WVEI AM/FM
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Boston MA  02135-2040
Phone: 617-779-5369
Fax: 617-779-5379