[BC] Flying off the shelves at a Radio Shack near you

Robert Meuser Robertm
Thu Aug 3 14:00:51 CDT 2006

Yes it has a USB port and it comes with a cable that is a usb connection
on one side and multiple ends for the other.  Weird having a very old
technology totally analog design (including tuning) with a USB port. :-)