[BC] Flying off the shelves at a Radio Shack near you

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Thu Aug 3 12:48:16 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/03/2006 12:17:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Robertm at broadcast.net writes:

 > This one uses 3 AA or the nicads, has a light and a cellphone charger.
 >  I also separately have a very high powered LED flashlight ready.

Cellphone charger... interesting! Don't those things all use incompatible
connectors, though? It must come with some kind of "universal"
doohicky, right?
Also, the cell network seems to be one of the first things to go down in any
disaster. Still, it's a cool feature. You said that you got the last one, so
I'm just wondering if it's a "discontinued" item. (They do a lot of that.)

Willie...