[BC] Flying off the shelves at a Radio Shack near you

Harold Hallikainen harold
Thu Aug 3 13:57:22 CDT 2006

> In a message dated 08/03/2006 12:17:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> richwood at pobox.com writes:
>
>  > I understand the IBUZ version requires a human treadmill.
>
> LOL! Ya know... that might almost be enough motivation for me to use the
> treadmill! It wouldn't be a bad idea to harness one of those things for
> charging batteries. You could get your excercize and do something
> productive at the
> same time. Us Hams could use it to keep our stations on the air, too.
>
> Willie...

I think the treadmill should really be tied to the grid. Wasn't there a
cartoon or something with a gym that had a big LED sign showing how many
kwh they'd produced?

One of my former business partners connected a TV to a generator on an
exercise bicycle for his wife...

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com - Advertising