[BC] Flying off the shelves at a Radio Shack near you

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Thu Aug 3 12:48:15 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/03/2006 12:17:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

 > I understand the IBUZ version requires a human treadmill.

LOL! Ya know... that might almost be enough motivation for me to use the
treadmill! It wouldn't be a bad idea to harness one of those things for
charging batteries. You could get your excercize and do something
productive at the
same time. Us Hams could use it to keep our stations on the air, too.

Willie...