[BC] Personal protection (was other subjects)

Paul Smith W4KNX paul
Wed Aug 2 15:03:08 CDT 2006

Reminds me of the old salt loads in shotguns.  As the recipient of one of
those shots, my brother and I when we were about 13 or so can attest to the
pain.  We were, uh, requisitioning watermelons from a field in South
Carolina.  The farmer was not amused.  Guess he couldnt take a joke...We
never reported it.

Paul Smith
Sarasota, FL