[BC] Cell Tech, killed by police at tower site

JYRussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Tue Aug 1 09:21:05 CDT 2006

D'pends on the locale.  It's easier to keep the .45 in your belt at the tx
proper...
but easier to hit the target at the '21 foot' boundary with the shotgun.

   Steel shot makes a heck of a sight at night, too.
Jason

And yes I travel quite heavily armed: Nighthawk custom .45 and Remington 870
shotgun, the former for people, the later for bears and moose.

I have decided that any remote work I do is going to be prefaced by a call
to the Alaska State Trooper local post or the local police informing them of
my presence.

Chuck Lakaytis
Director of Engineering
Alaska Public Broadcasting, Inc.