[BC] An independent station owner

Robert Meuser Robertm
Tue Aug 1 23:17:20 CDT 2006

I think you guys have this kind of wrong. I have worked in small market
daytimers in the South. My take without knowing the man is that he grew up in
his community a subset of the greater metro. He is probably a prominent member
of his church and member of a number of service clubs. At some point it becomes
very intertwined where your public service ends and and the way you lived your
life enhances business. I just think there are some people whose life is their
business and their business is their life.  They are making money and not
sitting there thinking about whether or not they are being altruistic. These
people generally are hard core good businessmen who happened to be able to make
it play in their hometown.