[BC] DST

Bill Brister bbrister
Mon Oct 31 14:32:12 CST 2005

There was a news report out a couple months back that said Indiana had
finally voted to go along with the rest of the nation on daylight time. So
one more bites the dust. The holdouts are getting fewer and fewer. I don't
recall when it is effective. It is either this change or the next.

Bill B.
Houston, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Barry Mishkind
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 10:44 AM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] DST

I hope all of you are recovering from the change back to standard
time.  Of course, we in Arizona (along with most of Indiana, Hawaii,
and some reservations) are pleased the rest of the nation has gotten
back in step with us.

What amazed me was a comment in a newspaper article suggesting the
extension of DST next year will result in daytimers shutting down as
early as 3:55PM.

Any of you folks in the northern rim have confirmation on this?

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797