[BC] DST

Barry Mishkind barry
Mon Oct 31 10:44:38 CST 2005

I hope all of you are recovering from the change back to standard
time.  Of course, we in Arizona (along with most of Indiana, Hawaii,
and some reservations) are pleased the rest of the nation has gotten
back in step with us.

What amazed me was a comment in a newspaper article suggesting the
extension of DST next year will result in daytimers shutting down as
early as 3:55PM.

Any of you folks in the northern rim have confirmation on this?

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797