[BC] Channel 5 and Channel 6

cboone@earthlink.net reader
Sun Oct 23 12:53:07 CDT 2005

According to the current database, there are 5 DTVs licensed in channel 5
(one in Houston, KPXB licensed to Conroe) and NONE licensed on 6 but 3 CPs
in the US...one in AK, one in West Virginia and the other in CT! Plus there
are numerous apps/CPs for Channel 5 DTV but there are more apps/CPs for 6
and they are in Canada!

BTW the 2-4 list is longer than 5&6!! I was totally surprised at that..