[BC] Channel 5 and Channel 6

Mike engineermike
Sun Oct 23 13:08:31 CDT 2005

Figure 90+ percent of their viewers are on cable so it's a safe bet they
aren't worried allot about their over the air viewers being a huge crowd
in most cases.  With that knowledge why not go back to your original
channel and save tons of money yearly by running transmitters that
require allot less power.  Everyone is out to save as much as they can
in this game and you can't blame the TV guys for being in the same boat.
Later
Mike