[BC] Subsidy For Digital TV?

Harold Hallikainen harold
Sat Oct 22 10:07:01 CDT 2005

> We had a newer unit at the station that constantly
> overheated. We finally stuck a muffin fan on top and that took care of it.
> Our most recent tuner is a Motorola and that seems to perform well.

I had to stick fans on top of my Liksys wireless access points. They used
to lose LAN connectivity. Now they work great.

Anyway, back on DTV... Maybe the thing to buy would be a digital video
recorder with ATSC RF input, DVD player, and ethernet... I could get rid
of a few boxes that way...

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com