[BC] HD Radio s lack of upgrade capability

Robert Meuser <Robertm@broadcast.net> reader
Sat Oct 22 04:39:41 CDT 2005

Rich:

The FHG system Frank Foti is promoting has a very clever way of
delivering discrete with very little additional bandwidth. You should
audition it yourself. Go to the omnia website and you can read
several papers on the topic.