[BC] Subsidy For Digital TV?

Robert Meuser Robertm
Fri Oct 21 15:16:16 CDT 2005

The S Video output is a down convert as is the NTSC. The High def is
either component (3 separate feeds) not R G B. Then on this particular
device a DVI output which is a full digital video and audio connection.
Newer nits would have an HDMI connection which is a different version of
DVI (and is compatible).  Beside down converting, these boxes also up
convert standard def so they receive any format and display any format.