[BC] Subsidy For Digital TV?

Harold Hallikainen harold
Fri Oct 21 15:04:21 CDT 2005

I guess I'll wait a while... Too much money to watch as little TV as I do.
The specs are pretty brief. I assume it passes through the resolution and
scan rate on the RGB outputs? That would not be possible, I assume, on the
S-Video output... Right?

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com