[BC] Subsidy For Digital TV?

Robert Meuser Robertm
Fri Oct 21 14:41:56 CDT 2005

Tuners have been around for a number of years. Radio Shack has one on
clearance a the moment. I am not sure how many down convert, although a
number have SVGA outputs.  Those 'televisions' are really monitors. You
have to look carefully at the resolution, many are not high def. A
number of others are only native 720P. It is hard to find a true 1081
display unless you go CRT or spend over $10,000.