[BC] Subsidy For Digital TV?

Tom Dimeo mwamdx
Fri Oct 21 05:46:15 CDT 2005

I can't believe I heard this right!  On the news this morning
there was a report that there is a proposal to subsidize the
purchase of a digital converter for people who have older
television sets.  I wasn't listening closely but that
certainly got my attention.  I think the report said there
are twenty-one million people with older television sets who
won't be able to receive the new digital television format.

Oh boy, now maybe I can get a nice brand-new shiny IBOC radio?

Tom