[BC] Problems with AOL?

Mike engineermike
Thu Oct 20 07:25:33 CDT 2005

I think the servers have been having problems.  Actually I believe there
was an attack yesterday on many e-mail servers.  The BC and AF as well
as our entire campus and many other locations I get e-mails from all
seem to have gone down around the same time yesterday.  Most likely a
yet to be reported attack.
It's not AOL it's everyone
Later
Mike