[BC] Problems with AOL?

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Wed Oct 19 15:33:02 CDT 2005

Are any of our other AOL users here having problems with the Forum getting
through?

I haven't received anything in almost 24 hours, now. (BC or AF) I checked the
archives, and there has been plenty of activity. I also checked my
subscription, and it is fine.

My AOL has been very intermittent with e-mail for the last 24 hours, so I am
suspecting it's something on their end. (Same problems both home and at work)
so I was just wondering if anyone else was going through this.

Barry: If you sent me any e-mail after 9pm 10/18, and I haven't responded,
this is probably why.

Willie...