[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Robert Meuser Robertm
Tue Oct 18 02:51:04 CDT 2005

Robert Orban wrote:

> I think that there will always be a market consisting of people who are
> too busy or distracted to carefully plan their listening (which sounds a
> lot like hard work to me)

Bob:

I seems like you are not yet in the non linear universe. I tell my system what I
want to watch on a recurring basis. It goes out and finds and schedules the
desired content. It is sitting on my DVR when I decide to view it.

If radio had a parallel, I could punch in Grateful Dead Hour and when ever it
was on, regardless of channel the radio would record.

Of course now it seems the RIAA wants to not only destroy itself but take radio
down with them.