[BC] RE: HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Mon Oct 17 21:09:39 CDT 2005

and with most broadcasters jumping on the multichannel bandwagon, and
ratcheting the bit rates of each channel down, IBOC and XM will both be on a
level playing field -- both sounding like crap!

But both are DIGITAL so clearly that must mean they are better and
simple-minded me must just be missing something wanting at least the same
quality that exists on 'ancient' analog technology.

Bernie