[BC] Impulsive Reminder!!

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Mon Oct 17 23:06:23 CDT 2005

For those that happen to have a Harris Impulse console, when was the
last time you changed the battery? Can't remember? Change it!
I just had one go down hard due to a low battery. Their was a power
failure and when the console came back up, all logic appeared to work
just fine except it would not pass any audio. Rebooting the console was
of no assistance. Once I opened it and saw the batteries I changed them
out and powered down again. Still no results. I had to power down with
the batteries removed before the console would return to service.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885