[BC] Bill O'Reilly's interesting comments

cldube cld
Mon Oct 17 11:19:38 CDT 2005

Lewis:

As I stated to Willie off the thread, you might find that the ACLU has
indeed stood for your rights, such as in 2004 when they defended the right
of street evangelicals to do their thing in public in Las Vegas.

Or when they defended a church from eviction by the city of Lincoln Nebraska
in Aug of 04.

Of course you can pray in a public place. When was the last time you saw
someone get arrested for praying in public?  But you shouldn't be commanded
by some authority or institute to pray in public.

The minorities have been under-represented in conventional history (who ever
heard of the Tuskegee airmen in the 80's for instance? I had a ton of WW2
books in the 70's when growing up and not one mentioned them. A small
example.). That's self explanatory. It's not that "minority" contributions
are more important. It's just that their documentation has held no value in
our mainstream society until some people saw this was unjust and in need of
correction.

Chuck Dube