[BC] RE: HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Michael Uhl mike
Mon Oct 17 09:35:47 CDT 2005

Rich Wood wrote:

"Instead of one awesomely incredible 96Kbps signal that blows analog away"

Geez Rich, I didn't realize that IBOC had any value at all based on your
incredible 96Kbps signal that blows analog away".

Wow!

But then you continue with "I'll have to buy mirrors, wooden stakes and
crucifixes" so I realize that it is all just hyperbole.  As is your right.
Just don't expect anyone to take you seriously.  Ever hear the story about
the boy who cried wolf?

Mike Uhl