[BC] RE: HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Bill Sepmeier dcpowerandlight
Mon Oct 17 09:49:25 CDT 2005

>From: "Michael Uhl" who said:
>
>>Rich Wood wrote:
>>"Instead of one awesomely incredible 96Kbps signal that blows analog away"
>
>Geez Rich, I didn't realize that IBOC had any value at all based on your
>hyperbole.  As is your right.
>Just don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

We need an emoticon that can be used to indicate sarcasm ... it's just so
hard to get in ASCII, isn't it?  :-)

You'll take Rich seriously after IBUZ fails to impress the public, even when
or if it is mandated, and the remainder of your sellable audience switches
to XM, with it's awesomely incredible 96Kbps mostly commercial free signals
that blow IBUZ away... :-)