[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Bill Sepmeier dcpowerandlight
Mon Oct 17 09:37:08 CDT 2005

>From: Rich Wood

>Bill, Bill, Bill,
>    You live in an area where appearance is everything. You can't sit in a
>ski lodge in torn jeans unless they were torn at the factory.

Rich, Rich, Rich....

First of all, the only clothes I own are jeans and tee shirts that say "Quit
Bitchin' and Start a Revolution," the jeans torn and lightly impregnated
with concrete dust that got there when I was setting my solar array mounting
pole. We folks living out here in Sweetwater, an hour from Vail, well, we
rarely get to Vail anymore, unless we have to go to the hospital or
something, since that's where the ambi is based....

>You're like the Unabomber in a fern bar.

Damn, that's what my girlfriend just told me!  Only being a redheaded
"Princess Leigh-Cheri" look-alike, she calls me the Woodpecker in a fern bar
(see Tom Robbins' "Still Life ....")   LOL!

>You're not in third world countries, anymore.

You'd never guess it if you'd seen our old airport ... Entebbe was much
nicer!  But you're right, it has been upgraded at great expense to the
Federal Taxpayers... nothing like the VP keeping a ninth home in a place to
get those FAA funds so he can land AF-2 on our new 12,000' runway...
Thanks, fellow taxpayers!

>New car. First thing. A Hummer.

There *are* a few for sale in today's paper ... cheap!

I was thinking I'd get something with a hydrogen engine, hydrogen being
something I can make with hydroelectricity from my two streams here :-) ...
and I DO still have a '99 GMC 4X4 truck with  5.5 liter V8 gasopig
thunderboomer power ... so my eco-system "greenness" is mitigated a bit...
:-)