[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Rich Wood richwood
Sun Oct 16 21:26:56 CDT 2005

------ At 09:13 PM 10/16/2005, Bill Sepmeier wrote: -------

>Well, we agree on this, anyway!  I've got a '94 ES300 "low-end"
>sedan with 142,000 on the clock - so far all it's needed has been
>tires and oil changes. One set of plugs at 90,000.  Best car I ever
>owned, by miles and miles.  I think about trading it but the new
>ones do not drive ANY differently than it does so what's the point?

Bill, Bill, Bill,
    You live in an area where appearance is everything. You can't sit
in a ski lodge in torn jeans unless they were torn at the factory.
You must have the proper designer sunglasses to match the designer
outfit that's stopping blood flow it's so uncomfortable. You're like
the Unabomber in a fern bar. Got to get with it and stop acting like
a mountain man and more like a Wall Street broker who's networking or
trying to score. You're not in third world countries, anymore. Ya
gotta look pretty.

New car. First thing. A Hummer. Not the latest toy model. The yellow
one just down from the unarmored ones they use in Iraq.

Rich